Friends and family in Utah or who might be coming to Utah in November:
I am going to hold a drawing for two free tickets to:
An Evening of Percussion with Panoramic Steel, Gamelan Bintang Wahyu and others
Date: 11/19/2010 Time: 7:30 PM
Venue:de Jong Concert Hall-Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU
...To be in the drawing, between October 23 and November 9, visit this website http://mycharitywater.org/p/campaign?cam paign_id=8071 and make a minimum $2 donation to Charity Water. Help my daughter Nancy to build a well in Africa and earn a chance to win two tickets to a fabulous performance. Value for two tickets = $20. I might even be generous and give two prizes (of two tickets each) if many people donate to Charity Water.
To be considered for the drawing, your name will need to appear on the Charity Water site so that I can see who to put in the drawing. This is a certified charitable organization, and you will get a receipt for your taxes, besides the chance to win tickets!
mycharitywater.org

No comments:
Post a Comment