Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Love Letters

 It has been fun to have Nancy here for Olivia's wedding, which was also fun, and to have Rosie and her girls visiting from OK. You can read all about it, and see pictures, in Nancy's blog! Here: Monday at the Museum.  And that post's coda here: More Museum Pictures. Wedding post to come from Nancy. I took no pictures at Olivia's wedding because A) I left my phone at home, and B) I would have been too busy to use it anyway! 

One fun thing about having Nancy come was receiving "love letters" from her children.

Ben's was an actual love letter, or more accurately love CARD, and it brought tears to me eyes. 


I do not frequently, or ever, feel like an amazing grandparent, so this love letter was such a surprise. I love you, Ben, and thank you. And I miss you too!!

Alexander showed me his printing skill, and his drawing skill. And he used my favorite light blue color, and also some of my favorite light pink color. The theme is transportation! While his mom was here, we used a car, and she got here by plane. But we did not ride in a helicopter! That would be fun to do one day. Thank you, Alexander, and I love you.


And Phoebe was rather in a rush with her pictures, since the last minute was upon her. I am thankful to get her pictures that are bright and colorful. And I love you, too, Phoebe.


And to Miss Z: You made such a wonderful card for Grandpa Frank!! And it made him so happy!! I love you as well, and it made me happy to see how much joy Grandpa Frank got from your card. He cannot hear, so talking with your mom was hard for him, but he can still read just fine, and your card made his day!

You are all such thoughtful and kind children! I love you very much!

No comments: