I do not love the music of John Cage. I know that some people do love it, and I suppose it has its place. I know that contemporary dancers especially appreciate it.
But today I seem to be channeling John Cage: I have nothing to say and I am saying it.
But today I seem to be channeling John Cage: I have nothing to say and I am saying it.
2 comments:
What a lovely self-referential post, Myrna. I assume you are referring to his famous piece entitled 4'33". While commending you on your spotless record this NoBloPoMo, I'm wondering what other short posts you'll come up with. Reminds me of my "Con without Content" post of June 4, 2014 to which you kindly commented "I hope that you will con-tinue to write." As do I to you.
Wait, has someone contemporary danced to 4'33" (which would make for a riveting video)?
Post a Comment